( ) 64. If we want to build China into a modern country, we must _______.
A. study hard B. try to use all kinds of machines
C. invent many machines D. A, B and C
( ) 65. A printing machine can help us _______.
A. print a lot of books B. read more books
C. invent many machines D. wash clothes fast
( ) 66.It’s difficult for students ___________ English well.
A. learn B. to learn C. learning D. learned
( )67. —Shall we hang out in Great Bazzar(大巴扎) tomorrow?
—I’m afraid not. ________the final game of the World Cup on TV.
A. There is B. There will be C. There will have D. There is going to have
( ) 68. Teacher often tells me ______ in the street.
A. to play B. not to play C. playing D. play
( ) 69. Why don’t you ________ talking when you came into the library.
A. stopped B. stopping C. to stop D. stop
( ) 70. Last year, we _______ more than two thousand words.
A. learned B. would learn C. will learn D. has learned
71. If people have problems, they should ________ them ___________________.
72.Work hard，and your dream will ____________ some day.
73. Robots could do some simple jobs ____________________.
74. Eating too much meat ____________ our health.
75.You’d better _____________ smoking, it’s harmful(有害的).
76. We had a w _______ dinner at this restaurant.
77. The earth is our homeland. We should try our best to protect(保护) our e_________.
78. He is upset because he lost his w _______. And now he has no money.
79. Yang Liwei is a very famous a____________.
80. The three v________ came to my house last Sunday.
81. When will you have the class _______ (meet)?
82. If it _______ (rain) tomorrow, my father will take me to school in his car.
83. I’m looking forward to _______(hear) from you soon.
84. The boy keeps the problem to _______ (him).
85. I sometimes make _______ (care) mistakes myself.
86. Don’t wear jeans to the party, or you’ll be the worst.(改为同义句)
_______ you _______ jeans to the party, you’ll be the worst.
87. I think there will be more pollution in the future. (改为否定句)
I _______ _______ there ________ be more pollution in the future.
88. You can’t pass the exam if you don’t work hard. (改为同义句)
You can’t pass the exam _______ you work hard.
89. If I join the Lions, I’ll become a great soccer player.(改为一般疑问句)
_______ _______ become a great soccer player if you join the Lions?
90. He’ll come back in an hour. (就画线部分提问)
_______ _______ will he come back?
(A girl wants to buy a mobile phone. Now she is in a shop.)
MAN: Good morning. 91
GIRL: Yes, please. I’d like to buy a mobile phone.
MAN: We have many mobile phones here. Some are made in China, and some are made in other countries.
GIRL: This one looks very nice. 92
MAN: In Japan.
MAN: 3, 000 yuan.
GRIL: Oh, that’s expensive! 94 Do you have a cheaper one?
MAN: Sure. What about this one?
GIRL: Well, this one looks very nice. And the price is OK. Is it made in China?
MAN: Yes. It’s made in Guangzhou.
GIRL: OK. 95
Dear Huang Ming, Yours,
1. W：Jack usually plays football four times a week.
2. M：Alice takes the bus to school every day.
3. W：To make fruit salad, I don't need any milk. I only need some yogurt.
4. M：I'm going to the library with my brother tomorrow.
5. W：The apples are twenty yuan. The watermelons are twelve yuan. The bananas are fourteen yuan.
M: I want to be a pilot when I grow up. What about you?
W: I want to be a singer. But my parents want me to be a doctor.
M: Mary, did you play the piano yesterday evening?
W: No, Cindy did. I played the violin
M: Hi, Alice! You and your sister look the same.
W: Yes, I look like my sister. But I'm a little heavier.
M: Joe, where were you last night?
W: My grandfather was ill and I looked after him in the hospital.
M: What did you do on your last day off, Kate, Did you go to the park?
W: No, I went to the beach and had a good rest. What about you, Sam?
M: I went to the zoo with my family.
M: Would you like to watch a movie this afternoon?
W: What's the movie's name?
M: Harry Potter.
W: Sorry, I don't like science fiction films. Have a good time!
M: Hi, Wendy! Can you come to my birthday party?
W: Yes, I'd love to. When will it start?
M: At about 7:00 tomorrow evening.
W: Sorry, Bob. My uncle will come to see me tomorrow evening.
M: It doesn't matter! By the way, where does your uncle come from?
W: He is from America.
M: Enjoy yourself!
W: You, too.
Yesterday was Saturday. The weather was cool. Tom didn't go to school. In the morning he helped his mother with housework. In the afternoon he went to the book shop with his sister. The book shop isn't far from their house, so they decided to walk there. It took them twenty-five minutes to walk there. In the book shop, they met their cousin Jim. They were very happy to see each other and they read and bought some books. At about 5o'clock, Tom went home with his sister by bus.
A:1-5 CABAB B:6-10 BACCA 11-15 CBCAA
21-25 AABAD 26-30. DAADC
31-35. BBBDB 26-40. CAAAC 41-45. BBDDB
46-50. AACBC 51-60. DACAA
56-60. BACCA 61-65. DBCDA
71. keep to themselves 72.come true 73. over and over again
74. is bad for 75. give up
76. wonderful 77. environment 78. Wallet 79. Astronaut 80. Visitors
81. meeting 82. rains 83. hearing 84. himself 85. careless
86. If, wear 87. don’t think, will 88. unless 89. Will you 90. How soon will
- 7 4