新视野大学英语(第3版)第三册 Unit 1课后答案：
跳转 第 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 单元
1 beneath 2 disguised 3 whistles 4 restrain 5 grasp 6 longing 7 praying
8 faithful 9 pledge 10 drain
1 tell on you 2 track down 3 work it out 4 picking on me 5 reckoned with
6 call on 7 on his own 8 get through 9 in disguise 10 revolves around
G O D I K L B F A N
1 advise 2 level 3 problems 4 necessity 5 skills 6 experience 7 solution
8 value 9 tool 10 manner
1 no matter how different it may seem form any other substance
2 no matter what a woman tries to do to improve her situation
3 no matter what excuse he gives
4 no matter what anyone else may think
5 no matter how they rewrite history
1 just as we gained fame in victory, we lost nothing in defeat
2 just as the head teacher plays a significant role in the school, Jane plays a significant role f leader in the classroom.
3 whoever was out there obviously couldn’t see him just as he couldn’t see them.
4 she has been searching all her life for the perfect chocolate just as I have been searching for the perfect beer.
5 you can make those kinds of comparisons just as you were doing the analyses a minute ago.
1. No matter how experienced a speaker you are, and how well you have prepared your speech, you will have difficulty making a speech at such a noisy reception.
2. Just as all his sister’s friends cared about him, Jimmy cared about them.
3. Car manufacturers stamp a vehicle identification number at several places on new cars to help track down stolen vehicles.
4. If you dare tell on me when the teacher gets back I won’t say a word to you any more.
5. Some elderly people prefer to live on their own while the great majority choose to live with their children.
6. Here is something that needs to be reckoned with: how to get the necessary finances to establish the company.
1 B 2 A 3 C 4 A 5 D 6 A 7 D 8 D 9 C 10 B 11 B 12 B 13 A 14 C 15 D
16 C17 A 18 C 19 D 20 A更多有关新视野,大学英语,读写,教程,课后,答案,Unit1-10,3版,第三,的写作指导,请访问77作文网。
- 7 4